We take care of Blister members, giving you the best, most honest info we can about gear, getting back to you fast with answers to your questions, and hooking you up with great deals.
(We love this about the Blister Membership, that it pays for itself.)
Blister members receive:
- Digital-edition 16/17 Blister Winter Buyer’s Guide
- A year’s subscription to the Blister Deep Dive
- Guaranteed, timely replies to your questions
- Blister Flash reviews – Don’t wait to read our full reviews, be the first to get our initial on-snow impressions of the products we’re reviewing.
- Exclusive Deals and Discounts:
While we never accept any money from the manufacturers we review, we are happy to line up great deals on interesting products for Blister members.
We’re going to be rolling out more deals often, but here are the ones currently included with a Membership:
– Moment Skis –
- 10% off all Moment Skis + free shipping worldwide, including the Blister Pro.
- We’re bringing back a cult classic: the Moment M1. This ski went through a number of iterations, and it was eventually made into a very stiff comp ski called the Garbones. This was never a ski for everyone, but for some skiers, it was—and still is—the best ski ever. So we asked Moment to bring back that stiffened up, tip rockered, 105mm-underfoot version of the M1, and it is available via pre-order to Blister members.
– J Skis –
Blister Members get a 1-time use code for 10% off all products on a single order at jskis.com.
– ENVE Composites –
ENVE makes some of the highest quality mountain bike wheels and components on the market, and Blister members get 15% off any purchase.
– Parlor Skis –
Parlor Skis is a custom manufacturer in Boston, and they’ll be giving 10% off all skis + free shipping to Blister members. See our review of their Cardinal 100.
– Huckberry.com –
Blister Members get $10 in their account to use on anything they want at Huckberry.com.
– Bentgate Mountaineering –
Bentgate is our recommended shop in the Denver / Golden, Colorado area. Blister members will receive:
• 50% off ski tunes until 2/15/2017
• 25% off Custom footbeds until 2/15/2017
• 25% off one regular price item in store, or call the shop for online orders
– Gnomes Alpine Sports –
Gnomes is our Blister recommended shop in the Christchurch / Canterbury area (see our writeup), and one of our favorite shops anywhere. At Gnomes, Blister members will receive:
• 20% off custom footbeds
• 30% off ski tunes
– Discount Tickets at Craigieburn Valley Ski Area –
Blister members get unlimited day passes at one of our favorite ski areas, Craigieburn Valley, for $50 NZ / ~$32 USD.
– Powder Hound Ski Shop –
Powder Hound Ski Shop is located right at the base of Alyeska Resort in Girdwood, Alaska, and at Powder Hound, Blister members will receive:
• 20% off custom footbeds
• 1 free ‘race wax’
Get in on our current deals now, then take advantage of more great deals later.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Blister Membership.
(If you’re already a member, we’ll contact you directly to tell you how to take advantage of these deals, and provide updates when we add new ones.)